This page outlines the video quality standards for the Metroid Prime Wiki YouTube channel. If you want to submit a video for the channel, start a thread on the #wiki channel of the Metroid Prime Discord server and your video will be evaluated for approval.
- Must be 720p60 or better (has to be 60FPS).
- No out-of-game audio, including voiceovers.
- Wait a brief moment at the start and end of the video in order to give the viewer time to process where they are.
- No excessive downtime at any point in the video.
- No retries for setups (video editing acceptable for this).
- Speeding up Infinite Speed sections is allowed.
- Input display is required.
Putting it on the wiki
Normally putting the video on the wiki will just show the link, which isn't ideal. To embed videos properly:
- Edit page in the source editor
- Follow this format for embedding videos:
If you want to append the video to the right side of the page, you can also do this:
And if you want text under that: