Tool-Assisted Speedruns or TASes are a special kind of speedrun that uses tools such as savestates, frame advance and memory watch in order to create the theoretical fastest possible time that can be achieved within the rules of the game, independent of what a human runner can feasibly do. TASes often feature levels of execution way beyond what is normally possible, and can also feature tricks and glitches that no human runner would reasonably dare to perform. Because of this, they exist separately from regular speedruns, and do not compete with eachother.
- Any% TAS in 0:37 by FusionVaria
- 100% TAS in 0:49 by Edzan
- Low% TAS (ongoing work in progress) by Edzan
- 2020 Frigate TAS in 2:20.533 by FusionVaria and Edzan
Metroid Prime 2: Echoes
- Any% TAS (ongoing work in progress) by Headshot
- Various low-optimized TASes playlist by MaskedKirby