- Health: 300 Per Worm (Body Plates: 150, Face Plates: 150)
- 2x weak to Light Beam
Amorbis is a pretty straight-forward boss. Basically just use charged Light Beam shots or Super Missiles to destroy the plates.
Worm Skip is a fairly simple trick to pull off when fighting Amorbis.
Worm Skip is when you prevent the 3rd Worm from ever spawning in the fight, saving some time.
- On round 2, destroy the Face Plate of Worm 1 with a charged Light Shot.
- After the plate is destroyed, immediately start charging again and fire at the second Worm.
- Lay bombs in Worm 1's mouth, hurry to Worm 2, then bomb him.
- If done correctly, you will skip Worm 3.
<video of worm skip>
- While not required, Boost Ball makes this trick much easier than without.
- It is faster to do this strat again on round 3, however, you can softlock if you aren't careful.
- If you bomb Worm 2 before Worm 1 detatches from the orb, the game will softlock.
- To prevent this, just roll to Worm 2 normally and wait until you see Worm 1 jump off before laying the bomb.
There are two ways of getting softlocked by this boss.
TODO: Video for other way and descriptions