Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Health: ???
- Phase 3 can be damaged with Power Bombs
- Quadraxis' knee-caps glowing are not random.
- You can manipulate what attacks he does by standing next to one of his legs.
- Quadraxis can drop either Ultra Energies, Large Energies, or Double Missiles from his legs.
With Light Beam
- This is simple. Use a fully charged Light Beam shot and 2 - 3 uncharged shots to break a kneecap. Rinse and repeat.
- Be sure to stand by the leg of the knee-cap you just destroyed to make him always do the leg stomp.
Without Light Beam
This phase can be done without the Echo Visor, as it is not required to inflict damage on Quadraxis.
- Screw Attack the Main Antenna at the start, then go to the head and shoot one of the Antennas with a fully charged Light Beam shot and 2 - 3 uncharged Light Beam shots.
- If the Screw Attack doesn't destroy the Antenna, just shoot it with Light Beam until it breaks.
- If you do not have Echo Visor, be as close as you can to the head antenna so that all shots of the charge shot hit.
- Once one of the Antennas are destroyed, jump onto one of his legs after collecting the health drops.
- Wait for the antenna to appear and Screw Attack directly to the side of it.
- Destroy an Antenna on his head, repeat this and the last step again.
- You cannot activate the Bomb Slots on his head without stunning him first.
- The way his head moves after being stunned is random.
- The hitbox on the Bomb Slot is actually pretty big, and sometimes the Bombs can teleport into the Bomb Slot if you lay them before entering.
With Spider Ball
- As the phase starts, lock on to him and wait until he passes behind the leg.
- Once he's behind it, dash right and jump on top of the Spider Track.
- Stun him with a fully charged Light Beam shot and move to the target as soon as possible.
- If you get lucky, he will move the way you want him to go and boost onto him immediately.
- If he does not go your way, just roll off and go to the one he's heading for.
- Once you destroy a bomb slot, fire another fully charged Light Beam shot at him and repeat.
Without Spider Ball
Once defeated, walk into the Annihilator Beam while holding down on the C-Stick to equip it as soon as possible.